Giving back and doing what you can is important to me. No matter how bad you have it, or how ‘little’ you don’t have, there is always someone who has less, and there is always someone you can help today.
One of my favorite quote: “YOU MUST BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD.”
I have a special interest in grass roots initiatives and originzations that are ‘working in the trenches’ and hands on. Some non profits and charitable initiatives I have worked with, click their links to find out more and get involved.
Types of outreach includes: donating artwork towards fundraisers, hosting food & goods drive, volunteer, workshops, sponsoring, and in-kind contributions.
To read more of get involved:
- The FLITE Center non profit
- SWAN Community Program/SSF non profit
- The Renmen Foundation
- Drag It Out 501c3 non-profit
- Cooperative Feeding
- Village Youth UpRiSing Co-op non profit
- Love Thy Neighbor non profit
- Hope Fair Housing Center (FHC) non prpfit
- ArtHeart non profit